Sunday 15 May 2011

hangovers, tours and msg

After a night of drinking with the guys and girls, from the hostel with a slight hangover, me and Adrian went to the Singapore history museum for a tour.

Outside







Entrance




There was a lot of interesting facts about how Singapore grew to the city it is now, however it was too much information, for my alcohol fried brian, I had to switch from "adult" tour to "children"



that's better!




(yes pictures are the wrong orientation, I was hungover!)

Once we left the museum, we had a look around a electronics store for a camera adaptor and a few other bits, then decided to put some money together and buy a cheap netbook. The make Is lenovo so we called it "Lenny"




*Proud owner

after meeting someone with a netbook using it for Internet, back-up photos and skype it was a no brainer, plus would be better than shitty Internet cafes.

after a long day and hangover I was looking forward to a decent meal, i sat down and ordered this:




And got this:




it doesn't even look the same!

I struggled to finish this msg soaked, deep fried turd that was before me but succeeded.




this is the quality of food in Singapore in most places, the above meal cost me with rice

£7.50

:@

I can't even finish this blog due to the food swarming around my guts the room is spinning it's late

goodnight x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Singapore museum

No comments:

Post a Comment