Sunday 15 May 2011

1st day on the kiwi experience!

after a very bad nights kip ( 2 hours ) due to the guy sleeping next to me shouting in his sleep

"Jake we have to go at 3!"

Or something like that I woke up at 7am packed my bags in the dark and headed out.

Waiting for the bus my eye caught this poster



is there some kind of international bald epidemic going on????

I saw this poster in Singapore




and this random one in Singapore too!




anyways the kiwi bus turned up as green as grass and we were greeted by our driver "bods"

driving up to mercury bay the scenery is amazing


Stopped off for a sandwich and saw this very nice shop



hhhhmmmmm.....

no comment

Took a short walk to the beach




bearing in mind this is winter it was not cold but not very hot either, you could still chill at the beach.




Tiredness kicking in I downed a can of caffeine


Red bull gives you wings

Some more pics




Off to the next stop!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick, glad to see you finally made it - body clock will be ok in a few days. Love the blog and the bike shop photo! Looks like my cooking ain't that bad after all,at least what you see is what you get!!:) - New Zealand looks lovely, keep us posted and let us know where you are - what happened to badgerhamster? Take care x Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete