Friday 27 May 2011

Ferries king kong scenery and tim tams

After leaving river valley and having just a one night stop in wellington (capital city of new zealand don't worry I will be coming back!) I took the ferry from the north island to the south.

here are a few pictures, too me it looks like the setting of the king kong remake movie.

What do you think?









Jumped off the ferry and ended up in Nelson, for our overnight stay.

where their was beer tasting and a lovely walk along the vinyard.

too bad I was asleep for this then woke up and watched a DVD while eating Tim Tams!


Oh well even a traveler needs a day off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hey.

    Looks like your having a good time.
    How did you find River Valley? I spent about a week there on my way back up North.

    Hope your enjoying your time on the big green bus.

    Nick (Nation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that first photo mate! Amazing!

    Jez

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nick

    yeah man river valley was good only spent a day there tho!

    was amazing the whole of new zealand is beautiful.
    When did you go to River Valley?

    @Jez

    cheers dude!

    ReplyDelete