Sunday 15 May 2011

Bags returned now freshened up you got to freshen up don't you know freshen up

woken up this morning by the two Irish girls checking out of our room, they left us with 4 bottles of cider and some travel guides!

Result!

bags still didn't arrive so went out for a walkabout and grabbed breakfast waited around a bit then got our bags!






rushed my arse!

so happy can now continue our trip!

went to skytower to get a view of Auckland by glass in the floor



Visit http://www.kaizenrecords.com/ for all your drum and bass vinyl needs!

Went to the globe bar next door for free pizza!




hit the dance floor had a cc whisky (canadians club) which is the whisky of choice here.

Saw a old Chinese man busting moves on the dance floor and pole dancing

Don't know his name call him

Errr

"hank"



all and all relived to get our bags returned and have a drink to celebrate!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. glad I found this... now I can stalk the rest of your trip. Stay in Aus until I get there and I'll drive you around the place :) Hope you like NZ - hope you're going to bungy jump in Queenstown - the nevis. Love Kate. xo

    ReplyDelete