Sunday 15 May 2011

Flight from hell

last day in Singapore woke up at 10am checked out and headed to the airport early.

I been sweating like a junkie going cold turkey, so was happy to be in a air conditioned airport for a while!

flight was at 5:45pm - Singapore time

all the stuff I packed is becoming a bit of a chore to carry, every time I sit down I can't get up!

Stuck in chair with baggage:




Board the plane for a 7 hour flight to Melbourne, for our connection to Auckland, try and get some kip,



It's no good, for some reason I can't sleep the plane is shaking like crazy!

Also i have no idea if i should sleep.

Here is an example of how your body clock gets messed up




what time do I eat? What time do I sleep?

God knows.....

got to Melbourne at 5am!

Boarded plane for Auckland which is a 4 hour flight (shortest yet!)

still can't sleep




Landed in Auckland, waited at baggage claim to be told our bags are still in Melbourne they will arrive tomorrow?

Bags were on a different plane?

why???????

Why!!!!!!!!!

13 hours travelling get to our hostel.

had enough there's two Irish girls talking to me I don't understand them

I'm going to sleep.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment