Saturday 4 June 2011

The diet of a traveller. I eats what I cans afford!

Some stuff I eat.

Free pies




Chicken in a tin




Leftovers from ze badgerhamster
(beer drinking bastard)





Yellow curry Tuna in a tin with a snickers and a piece of bread.




And any other free shit I can get




And my mother wonders why I've lost some weight.

So thats what I have been eating and here is a list of stuff I can't afford.....

Fish and chips with pepper and lemon from a shaker! Holy shit batman this was amazing!

(ok I did have this but won't be buying it again!)




Jack Daniels special edition birthday bottles :-(




Hot chocolate with marshmallows




Sarsaparilla!!!




Hokey pokey kiwi eggs....




Ok maybe not the last one but I wanted to try it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment